Enjoytrampoline’s $1500 Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
In 2017, Enjoytrampoline is proud to be offering a $1500 Scholarship towards the tuition fees of one creative and talented undergraduate student. We consider it a privilege to be able to contribute towards levelling the playing field for individuals who have all the capability but are lacking in financial assistance.
Our $1500 scholarship is for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in any university in the United States and will be applicable for a single semester.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be citizens of the US.
- Must be enrolled in or accepted for full-time admission into an undergraduate degree program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for the 9th-12th grades of high school.
How to Apply
The application process has 2 parts:
- An Essay describing and detailing any life experience that compelled you to view the world differently and from which you emerged wiser, stronger and more aware of yourself and your capabilities.
- A Skype interview with one of our committee members where we’ll be asking you about your career goals and aspirations.
Important Supporting Documents
Send in your application to email@example.com
- Attach a cover letter from your college
- A word document containing your essay response.
- Mention your name, age, date of birth and home address
- The name of the program and University you wish to attend and,
- A copy of your latest academic transcript to date along with your average GPA from the 9th-12th
Submission Deadline: 20/5/2017
If you’re selected for the interview, you will be notified via email before the July 1st, 2017.
In case you have any questions regarding the Scholarship process, please don’t hesitate to email us. We will try and reply asap. Good Luck!