Top Three Models of Kids Trampoline
One of the best gifts which you can give your kid is a trampoline. These are sure to provide endless hours of excitement and fun. Using is definitely a lot of fun, but shopping for the trampoline can actually turn out to be a daunting task. Review of some of the popular trampolines for children can actually be a lot of help in choosing one. I have selected a few of the top models for kids trampoline based on their safety, price and quality. Before comparing the popular trampolines lets take a quick look at all those general features which are desirable in a model. Also, it is important to pay due attention to the safety tips so that your child is always safe while bouncing.
Kids Trampoline: Buying Guide
Buying the kids a trampoline is actually not at all different from buying one for an adult. Definitely the biggest matter of concern is the safety of the individual. You need to pay attention to the fact that trampolines can be the cause of serious injury. However, if you keep the following points in mind while comparing different models, you will be on the right to purchasing a good kids trampoline:
- Always consider the model’s size. For smaller children (2 to3 years old) a smaller model is recommended having jumping area of about 40 to 80 inches.
- It is very important to consider where exactly the bouncer is to be used. Indoor models are different from the outdoor ones. It needs to be kept in mind that the outdoor trampolines are much larger and tougher than the indoor ones.
- It is important to look for the safety features. Two of the most important features are protected springs and enclosure. A netted enclosure plays a major role in preventing your kids from injuring themselves. And, the protected springs play a major role in preventing your kid from hurting his fingers by landing on the springs which are exposed or getting caught in the springs.
Now you are well aware regarding those features which you need to look for while you select the most appropriate trampoline for your family. I have selected following three models on the basis of customer reviews, price and quality.
AirZone 55-Inch Trampoline & Enclosure
This is a great model from Airzone and is one of my top kids trampoline with enclosure. It has a tall enclosure which makes bouncing safer and better. It is available in various fun colors and designs which are absolutely loved by the kids.
- Jumping space: 55 Inches.
- Support poles, which are padded and tall netted enclosure which keeps the jumpers completely safe. Also, there is an extra enclosure feature of an arched entryway, which will zip open and close.
- There are bungee cords which are used in place of springs and these provide safer bouncing.
- Weight limit: 60lb.
- It meets the set ASTM safety requirements.
- Available in four different fun designs: Dora, Red, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and SpongeBob.
Skywalker Zoo Adventure Bouncer 48″ Trampoline with Enclosure
- This model from Skywalker is absolutely loved by the kids as it has a special adventure game. Thus, this trampoline model combines learning along with fun superbly.
- The special design also has a gap free enclosure that is attached, efficiently to the jumping surface. Thus, all the gaps are totally eliminated.
- Supports additional feature which is the reinforced zipper. This will ensure that the trampoline’s enclosure door is completely secured along with the bouncing area.
- The frame has an enclosed frame which has padded foam and a handle.
- The base of the frame supports arched enclosure poles. This will add superbly to the safety and stability of kids while they are enjoying bouncing.
- It supports stretch bands which give a soft bounce and also the spring are not there. Thus, as a parent you can be assured of the safety of your child.
Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
This model from Jumpsmart has been specially designed the experts for the children who are 3 years and above. It can be stored with greater ease due to the unique triangle design. For also providing an easy grip to the kids while they are enjoying bouncing there is a split handle.
- Weight limit: 80lbs.
- The design supports brightly colored pads which are absolutely loved by the kids. These pads can be cleaned with great ease.
- For providing extra support for your child there is a split handle.
- It can be stored with great ease because of the triangular shape.
- One of the attractive features is that the trampoline plays silly and fun songs which also include a memory match and count along song.
|AirZone 55-Inch Trampoline & Enclosure||4.0||$99.00|
|Skywalker Zoo Adventure Bouncer 48″ Trampoline with Enclosure||4.9||$90.84|
All the above kids trampoline are from the top brands, thus one should not feel hesitant in buying any of the above mentioned. From my experience, I can say that kids really enjoy these trampolines and bouncing on them has huge benefits for kids.