Airzone Trampoline Reviews
All the trampolines from Airzone have successfully passed all the ASTM safety requirements. All of these have been constructed with a galvanized and rust resistant steel frame, PVC frame cover which is weather resistant, protective, landing mat which is UV protected and thick padding on the frame as well as the outer landing area. The Airzone trampolines are available in different sizes and these either support the patented Ultra Flex stretch band technology or have the stainless-steel springs. This particular steel spring trampoline construction helps in providing a great bounce. You get to experience totally controlled and quiet bounce with the custom-woven band trampoline. Every trampoline has been designed by the experts for accommodating the special Airzone Safety Enclosures. Read more about the trampoline safety, to know the instructions that need to be followed even bouncing on the safest trampoline. Read Airzone trampoline reviews to know more about the specifications of the trampolines offered by this brand.
Best Selling AirZone Trampolines
This Airzone 55″ (4-1/2 Foot) trampoline and enclosure set offers the safest way to toddlers as well as kids to bounce and jump with joy. The best part is the safety enclosure which encloses the trampoline. There is a steel frame having a diameter of 55″
- Steel frame.
- For protection the Support poles are covered with foam.
- It has a bungee cord suspension system which is very soft and makes the bouncing experience safe.
- It can be assembled with great ease and there is no requirement of drilling or tolls.
- The trampolines from AirZone have one year’s manufacturer warranty.
Read the complete review of AirZone 55-Inch Trampoline with Enclosure and find out from where can you buy it to save more.
A Little History
The brand Airzone is owned by Bravo Sports. They are very popular for manufacturing different sizes of the backyard trampolines which are round. Also they are proudly associated with the range of trampolines having elastic bands and not spring. They also offer an impressive range of trampolines known as Variflex. Variflex and Airzone frames have warranty for 2 years and there is a 90 days warranty on the parts.
Highlights of the brand
It can be said that the company offers trampolines of low quality at an average price. This is evident from their short warranty. Also there are some of the tests showing probable safety hazards.
Benefits of the brand
- Can be assembled with great ease.
- The safety of the children is given priority.
- Durable frame.
- Have been designed by the professionals for providing a fun filled experience to your kids and also help them to remain active.
Airzone Spring Trampolines
The manual which you get for the spring trampoline depends a lot up on the trampoline frame’s t-joint. For determining the kind of t-joint to be used it is important to have a look under the cover of the pad to know how the legs are attached to the frame. You will notice that the legs will be connected to the frame using one of the three below mentioned t-jonts.
- Spring Trampoline having Side-Mounted T-Joint
- Spring Trampoline having Square T-Joint
- Spring Trampoline having Top/Bottom T-Joint